Pages

12.13.2014

Baby doll front carrier

I saw this on Pinterest a few weeks ago and knew that I needed to make this for my youngest for Christmas. With the weeks approaching quicker than I like to admit yesterday I sat down to tackle this tutorial. Thinking it was going to take me a few hours, but to my surprise it was a fairly quick project.Here is the tutorial I used: sewblissI also traced my template a little wider adding about 1" all the way around. 
 I also have a few things that I would change to make it adjustable and kid friendly.
 I may just have to make another one for fun!! She is blindfolded in the pictures because I didn't want her to see her Christmas present. But that didn't work she was curious as to what was on her and REALLY, REALLY wanted to see it so after the pictures I gave in and she LOVES it!! 
This would also be a great gift for a little girl/boy who was expecting a new baby into their family. Please contact me for special orders. 

Stacie@sew4the1.com