Pages

12.03.2014

Sew4the1 in Craft Scraps Denver CO

Craft Scraps is a very cute store located in Denver ,Colorado.
I love to go in there and find sewing notions, fabrics, zippers, buttons, you name it all for GREAT prices.
They also carry stampin' Up sets, paper, embroidery, leather making, anything crafting they have it!!
The ladies that own the shop are so kind.
I find myself in their store whenever I go up to Denver, one of their daughters has even purchased a Stacegan bag and clutch from me.
I was so honored a few weeks back to recieve a message from Michelle asking if I would be interested in making some items for them to sell in their shop! She said that around the holidays people come into their shop and are looking for crafts already completed to buy as gifts.
I was so excited and totally honored!!
I plan to make these tooth pouches and kids aprons with coordinating mittens and hot pads.
I am whipped up a few of these tooth pouches and wanted to share them with you guys!
These were really fun to make, I used this pattern for the pouches from Curby's Closet.